• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Call a Crystal Report from JDE E1 without a wrapper

Hi Everyone,

I need to know if I can open a Crystal report from JDE E1 without wrap the Crystal runtime report viewer in a programming language, I mean just execute my reports using the integration between JDE and Crystal.

If it's possible can anybody give me some code example?

Tks

We are working with 8.12 version of E1, Crystal Reports 10.
We installed Crystal Reports 10 and Crystal Reports 10 Integration.
It is for Fat Client and Web Client.

I will waiting your answer.
Tks

Larry_Jones

Mariana,

now that I know your version (and you are web client only basically), I'm sorry to say that I can't help you. What you need to know is how to use the Crystal Reports Integration with JDE. We don't use that here (from all reports it's a dog). Suggest you read all the documentation you can find.

Regards,