E9.2 CAF1 Layout URL to access Dell Boomi

rhwingo

We are trying to create access to a BOOMi URL that will show all X12 Transactions for a PO. We are still in the POC phase of this. The screenshot will show the URL where we are mapping the PO Number to the URL. During the POC phase, we are just using a basic_auth string in the url just to see if it connects.

The first time it is prompting for a Userid and Password. which we were hoping that the basic_auth string would keep from happening. After the first time we entered the userid and password it doesn't ask for it again and works great, but if we close the session and the cache clears it will make us enter it again. My question has anyone else done something like this and help put us in the right direction? Appreciate the help
1664213180582.png

I've got a bit of experience with boomi. I suspect that the boomi server is completely ignoring the basic_auth name value pair being passed via querystring, and presenting you with server basic auth via usual anon request process. How are you hosting the page? Flow?

You will probably need to figure out one of the following
1) disable auth on your boomi server (bad if there's any way someone could get to it from outside)
2) Add your basic auth to the header of the https request. I'm nto sure it's possible to modify the header at Cafe1.
3) Live with the basic auth prompt once per session, and just dispense with the auth querystring to save a few bytes going back and forth. This isn't the worst thing in the world.

Back