E9.2 Business Function to retrieve e-mail address from Who's Who?

Felipe Vidal

Hello, I need to retrieve some data from the Who's Who files, & I think I got most of it by:

• Doing a single fetch using the Address Number and another parameter (01/W0) to find the Address Number and ID I need to use. I would as well take the "Mailing Name" from the Who's Who.
  • In N1701900 (Retrieve WhosWhoPhoneNumber) using the Address Number and Line Number ID, I could get both the Phone Area Code and the Phone Number.
  • However, I can't find an equivalent BSFN to retrieve the e-mail.
Please advise,

B0100089 will do it. GetPrimaryElectronicAddress will return the F01151 record of type E with EHEIR = 1 for the passed in AB# and Whos'Who line.

Hello, I need to retrieve some data from the Who's Who files, & I think I got most of it by:

• Doing a single fetch using the Address Number and another parameter (01/W0) to find the Address Number and ID I need to use. I would as well take the "Mailing Name" from the Who's Who.
  • In N1701900 (Retrieve WhosWhoPhoneNumber) using the Address Number and Line Number ID, I could get both the Phone Area Code and the Phone Number.
  • However, I can't find an equivalent BSFN to retrieve the e-mail.
Please advise,
Felipe, the response from Craig Welton is great. F01151 table is the new table perfect for email addresses and other electronic info. If your site puts email addresses in the Who's Who table, that is cumbersome and not recommended

Back