Business function changes (B7701220)

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

I would like to change the above BSFN and need to add the code below as Oracle suggested to fix the missing unn_amt which is not generating through MEDIA FILE R89772001X.

Can some one tell me easy and short way. I assume i have to do the above object deployment in all environment.
Also when i checkout the object the designer aid does not open in DV812. May be i am doing something wrong?.

DOCUMENT START
Attached is the requested code change(s). Please note that these are considered untested fixes. Code changes are not supported by Oracle, only the Electronic Software Updates (ESUs) containing them are supported. The code has been pulled from a current development environment and will not match your current environment. It is also possible that there are additional code dependencies that will prevent the success of this change. We strongly suggest that you apply the code change to your non-production path code and test the changes. Any changes and/or retrofitted modifications would need to be done at that point. When ready - you may promote to your "CRP" or "Production" path code and deploy along with any other changes. We suggest that you test and deploy each code change independently. We also highly recommend that you subsequently install the ESU at the earliest opportunity and test it in a test environment. If for any reason this change does NOT work we recommend that you take the associated ESU for the code since, unlike a code change, it has been tested and will be supported by Oracle.

Purpose: Union Dues Not Displayed on R89772001X

Release: 8.12

CODE CHANGE DETAILS

Object Name: B7701220
Object Type: Business Function
Object Description: Generate T4 XML Data Source File

********************Break in code***********************

if (idReturn == ER_ERROR)
{
jdeTraceSz(NULL, _J("B7701220 - Failed to generate
cpp_qpp_ern_amt element"));
}
/* Bug 13323087 End */

Line 438

ADD

/* Generate T4Slip Union Dues element */

bSaveElement = FALSE;

CALLIBFRET(idReturn,IB0501250_AddXmlElementMathNumeric(hXmlDoc,bAppendElement,bSaveElement,hT4AmountElement,NULL,_J("unn_dues_amt"),lpDS->mnUnion,B0501250_NO_BLANK_ZERO_ELEMENT, B0501250_DECIMALS_2));

If (idReturn == ER_ERROR)
{
jdeTraceSz(NULL, _J("B7701220 - Failed to
generate unn_dues_amt element”));
}

********************Break in code***********************

/* Generate T4Slip Charity Donations element */
bSaveElement = FALSE;
CALLIBFRET(idReturn,IB0501250_AddXmlElementMathNumeric(hXmlDoc,bAppendElement,bSaveElement,hT4AmountElement,NULL,_J("chrty_dons_amt"),
lpDS->mnCharity,B0501250_NO_BLANK_ZERO_ELEMENT, B0501250_DECIMALS_2));
if (idReturn == ER_ERROR)
{
jdeTraceSz(NULL, _J("B7701220 - Failed to generate
chrty_dons_amt element"));
}

DOCUMENT ENDS

Thanks
Ad

I have done using the Form<edit> and the busbuild. I saw no errors in build then checkin the object and deployed.

Question: when i did busbuild and i exit it ask me to save the information i believe i dont need to save that part as that was just the project.pdb file?

Back