BusBuild can't launch nmake

selinta

selinta

Hello, all!
Help me, please:

I'm working with JDE OneWorld, B7333. When I try to build business function, BusBuild gives me this text:

Generating Makefile: C:\Program Files\JDEdwards\B7\PD7333\obj\CALLEXCL.mak
Makefile generated.

Building business functions.

************CALLEXCL************

Failed to launch Nmake

************Build Finished************

CALLEXCL.dll - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s): Build failed. Restored previous dll.

Directories in jde.ini are correct and nmake.exe exists in necessary place. Makefile generates. What it can be? What I'm doing wrong?

i think there could be a compatibility problem with the version of vc++ you are using. try to set your vc++ version configuration in the ini file correctly or check VC++ installation...

Thank you for your reply! I'm using VC++ 6.0, and in my ini is used the following text:
[JDE_CG]
STDLIBDIR=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib
TPLNAME=EXEFORM2
ERRNAME=CGERR
TARGET=Optimize
INCLUDES=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include;$(SYSTEM)\include;$(SYSTEM)\cg;$(APP)\include;$(SYSTEM)\includev
LIBS=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib;$(SYSTEM)\lib32;$(APP)\lib32;$(SYSTEM)\libv32
MAKEDIR=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;
USER=JDE
VisualStudioVersion=6
All pathes are correct. Is something wrong?

Check your system environment variables are set. Goto a command prompt and type "set" to show your variables also try typing CL which should return the complier.

When I run nmake from the command prompt with the makefile which was generated by BusBuild, it works and make all of the necessary files. But when I run BusBuild, it gives me an error :(

I hv windows jde 9 installed in windows 8 so older version of vc++ was not supporting.i got the error similar to you.
"few dll was errored out or make was not succesful "
so i changed my ini file as below ..it works fine now.

*************PLEASE SAVE YOUR OLD INI FILE ************and try with this setting.May be it will help you

[JDE_CG]
STDLIBDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib
TPLNAME=EXEFORM2
ERRNAME=CGERR
TARGET=Debug
INCLUDES=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include;$(SYSTEM)\include;$(SYSTEM)\cg ;$(APP)\include;$(SYSTEM)\includev
LIBS=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib;$(SYSTEM)\lib32;$(APP)\lib32;$(SYS TEM)\libv32
MAKEDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\Tools
USER=JDE

Thanks

Hi guys!

I finished JDE 9.2 install, but I'm having a problem with package full, when I try to validation build, I receive this message: Failed to find Nmake.exe property information, Check NAMKE command to make sure it is the correct version, anybody could help me please?

App: 9.2
TR 9.2.1
Visual Studio 2010
SO: 2012 R2 64X
DB: Oracle 12c

Kind Regards,

Juscelino Ribeiro

Last edited:
Back