Build Translation Database

Yoni

Hi all,

I hope you could help me. I work for a bulgarian company and we are implementing JDE E1 to local customers. As you know, the Bulgarian language is not supported, so we need to translate the software. I have managed to configure a translation environment and we have couple of forms translated already using the Translation Tools. But... now we need to build a translation database in order to install the new language. I have been advised to refer to the chapter "Work with Translation Updates" from the Product Packaging guide. I have created the translation template but now I'm stuck on building the translation database - program P9649 Work with Language Groups. As we are using Oracle database I have reconfigured the datasource OneWorld - Language Ora (it comes with SSE seeded). The new tablespace is created, the translation tables are created but the BSFN PopulateTablesForLanguageCD fails with the message "Error: Open for table F98750 failed-OneWorld - Language Ora". I have tried to resolve it by changing the OCM but without success... I would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience with the translation updates.

Thanks in advance!

Back