Budgets Upload - Multiple Fiscal Years

jde321

Hi,

The PC Budget Upload program (R14110) has a constraint that it executes for a single Fiscal Year. FY is a required value in Processing Options. I tried different combinitions of multiple Fiscal Years in F0902Z1. But the process inserts/updates only one FY.
I am calling R14110 through a UBE and the data can be for any fiscal year(s). and is required to processed together.

can somebody help????

Thanks - Rahul
E1 - 810, DB2, NT

Rahul

If R14110 allows the Fiscal Year to be passed to it via a report interconnect (RI) variable, call the R14110 for each Fiscal year required. If R14110 does not allow the Fiscal Year to be passed to it via a report interconnect (RI) variable, then "clone" (copy) the R14110 and then you can change it as required. I would recommend making minimal changes. Eg. only allow the Fiscal Year to be passed to it via a report interconnect (RI) variable. Then call it for each Fiscal Year required.

Thats my AUD 0.02 I hope it helps.

thanks peter,

actually, the report has no Data Structure. And my client is reluctant to modify the report or even clone it. the last option would be to make one version for each FY and build logic for calling appropriate version. Anyway this interface will be used for next 5-6 yrs max. I was looking for a better approach for doing this or if some existing jde report that does this.

Regards - Rahul

Back