BSSV Set Up in my Local machine DV environment

ommsai.n

Hello ,
I am new to BSSV development .
I have asked my CNC to configure my VDI machine to work on BSSV development . he did it but i am getting one error saying" log in Failed " .
scenario is as below

1. I am creating a new BSSV in OMW and then Invoking JDeveloper by going to its designing tab and clicking on Invoke Jdev.
2. Jdeveloper is opening and now i am selecting Enterprise one -> class and trying to add a new Value object.
3. As soon as i am clicking into to create a new Value object , its giving me : " Log in Failed Error " when i click on Ok button of this message screen another screen is coming ( similar to JDE log in Screen ) asking me to log in to JDE . i am giving correct user id and PWD but its again saying Log in Failed.

It seems some set up is still missing ( i think CNC just installed Jdev and some set up in F98 Tables need to be done , but i am not sure). CNC is also new to this . if anyone can help me on this issue and guide me if i ( as a developer) can do this set up ?

I am using
1.JDE = E910 and Tools release 9.2.0.3
2. JDev = 12 C ( 12.1.2.0.0)
3.JDE Environment = Local DV in my VDI

Thanks

Thanks

What is the driver used in MISC folder ? Is it OJDBC7.jar ?
As a workaround use ojdbc6.jar file and test the issue.

What is the driver used in MISC folder ? Is it OJDBC7.jar ?
As a workaround use ojdbc6.jar file and test the issue.

This issue can be fixed very easily. If you give the jas.log and jderoot.log to check what is happening in your step.

If you need a location of the log , you need to provide us whether you are using the local web as OC4J or WLS or WAS ?

Depends upon the application server location of these log files location will change.

Back