• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

BI Publisher Documents

nkuebelbeck

VIP Member
Silly me, I went looking for where the actual files are stored why a BI Publisher documented is generated. I didn't find them in the PrintQueue directory.

Are they really stored as a BLOB in F95630?

In order to save the output i have to Document 816003.1 E1: XMLP: How to Archive Report Definition Output Outside of EnterpriseOne.?

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
It's actually from F95631, that's the output repository.

Not really hidden, just not documented

EXTERNC XMLPCRTN(int) JDEWINAPI xmlpUncompress (BYTE** pDestination, ulong* uncompLength,
const BYTE* pSource, ulong sourceLength);

just pass the blob.lpValue and lSize as the last 2 parms. It will allocate the byte array and return the lengh in the first 2

jdeFree when done with the byte array

Craig

franck_blettner

I've developed a java class that is able to extract source xml (F95630 and output (F95631) from the blob.
But you also can save output to a directory. The setting depends of your E1 TR.

franck_blettner

I'm sorry but unfortunately no. I've created this java class for a connector that I'm selling and that is able to automatically archive ouput from jdedwards into an opensource EDM (Nuxeo) or inside a database.

tkim415

i had a similar task to do and used java to read the blob for xml and wrote to a file. There is a IOUtils from Apache CommonIO utility and i used it. One thing that i had problems with was that the blob is in zipped state and i had to unzip it using InflaterInputStream class to unzip it first.