Bi Publisher - Bursting issue

priya_jde

Hi JDE Experts,

I am facing issue while bursting the attached XML on Address number. We tried many permutations, but no luck.

There are few <Phase_1___Build_Work_File_S1> sections which builds F42565 table based on F4201 and F4211. And then in the end this section calls, detail section 'Detail_Line_1_Section_S2_Group' which has level break on AN8 and VR01.
Here on LBH of AN8, i want report to be bursted.

I tried
/R5665ICP/Detail_Line_1_Section_S2_Group/On_Address_Number_S20/AddressNumber_ID2

/R5665ICP/Phase_1___Build_Work_File_S1/Detail_Line_1_Section_S2_Group/On_Address_Number_S20/On_Payment_Terms_S3/AddressNumber_ID193

/R5665ICP/Detail_Line_1_Section_S2_Group/On_Address_Number_S20/On_Payment_Terms_S3/AddressNumber_ID193

But everytime I get single PDF. I have two customers in the XML. Please help.

Thanks,
Priya

Attachments

• Bursting.doc
    342 KB · Views: 25
Please attach your xml. Seems like you have changed the sequencing.

Hi Abhishek

Yes we have changed the sequencing. Earlier AN8 was not part of the sequencing, but bursting was working. So I added AN8 to the top of sequencing and called LBH on it. I am trying to burst on it.

Attaching the xml in text format.

Thanks,
Priya

Attachments

• R5665ICP_GB0005_162422.txt
    155.1 KB · Views: 8
I see lot of Empty (Phase_1___Build_Work_File_S1) sections.
Can you pass data selection only with values where (Phase_1___Build_Work_File_S1) section further goes for Invoice print?
We should only have last node in our case. Rest all data is junk in some way.
You have to select Next Status properly for the same.

Try that and let me know the results.

Thanks. The issue has been resolved. We added the Address number on the detail section and used it as a burst field.

Back