B4200310 Help - Availability and Cache Problems

blcskate

I am currently having two issues with the B4200310 in E8.10 and I am really hoping someone has seen these problems in the past and can help out.

First off I am creating sales orders with interface data that is passed to my wrapper business function. This is all real-time so performance is important and that is why I am not using the Z tables to load my orders (tried that and it was way to slow ). The process I am using calls Begin Doc, Edit Line X number of times for each line, End Doc, and afterwards calls Delete Work File.

Problem 1: Availability, Backorders, and PH Hold

If I pass the quantity ordered and the quantity shipped to the Edit Line function it ignores availability check. Makes sense, but if I only pass quantity ordered to the function I only get 1 line of output. So with quantity shipped passed in I will get all 5 lines of SO detail on the order, if I take it out I get 1 line. The availability checking for that one line is working and will put it on backorder and place the order on PH hold.

My immediate assumption was this had something to do with warnings. I have tried passing 0, 1, and 4 into WK-Suppress Processing, but none of them helped. My begin doc has zero in the Process Edits and my Edit line has 1. I have tried playing with those and I get nothing at all when I change them. I cannot figure out based on the parameter notes what else to try on this.

Problem 2: Cache

This one seems strange to me, but I can create orders fine when I am passing a ‘1’ into cCMUpdateWriteToWF on the Begin Doc and Edit Line. If I just change that to a ‘2’ and do nothing else it gives me only the first line of the order. Two totally different issues and oddly enough I get the same negative result.
Below is what I have working today in production, but the changes I need to make above will not work.

F4211 Begin Document
VA evt_mnJobNumber <> BF mnCMJobNumber
"A" -> BF cCMDocAction
<Blank> -> BF cCMProcessEdits
VA evt_szComputerID_CTID -> BF szCMComputerID
VA evt_cBSFN_error <- BF cCMErrorConditions
"1" -> BF cCMUpdateWriteToWF
VA evt_szP4210_Version -> BF szCMVersion
VA evt_szKCOO <> BF szOrderCo
VA evt_mnDOCO <> BF mnOrderNo
VA evt_szDCTO <> BF szOrderType
VA evt_szCostCenter <> BF szBusinessUnit
VA evt_mnAddressNumber_AN8 <> BF mnAddressNumber
VA evt_mnAddressNumber_AN8 <> BF mnShipToNo
VA evt_szVR01 -> BF szReference
"N" -> BF cApplyFreightYN
"D" -> BF cMode
"USD" -> BF szCurrencyCode
VA evt_szPre_Admin_Flag -> BF szUserReservedCode
<Blank> -> BF cWKSourceOfData
<Blank> -> BF cWKProcMode
<Zero> -> BF mnWKSuppressProcess
VA evt_mnProcessID <> BF mnProcessID
VA evt_mnTransID <> BF mnTransactionID
VA evt_mnModeOfTransport -> BF szModeOfTransport

F4211 Edit Line
VA evt_mnJobNumber <> BF mnCMJobNo
<Blank> -> BF cCMLineAction
"1" -> BF cCMProcessEdits
"1" -> BF cCMWriteToWFFlag
<Blank> -> BF cCMRecdWrittenToWF
VA evt_szComputerID_CTID -> BF szCMComputerID
VA evt_cBSFN_error <- BF cCMErrorConditions
VA evt_szKCOO -> BF szOrderCo
VA evt_mnDOCO -> BF mnOrderNo
VA evt_szDCTO -> BF szOrderType
VA evt_mnLineNumber -> BF mnLineNo
VA evt_szCostCenter -> BF szBusinessUnit
VA evt_mnAddressNumber_AN8 -> BF mnShipToNo
SL DateToday -> BF jdRequestedDate
VA evt_szLITM -> BF szItemNo
VA evt_szDescription -> BF szDescription1
VA evt_szDescriptionLine2 -> BF szDescription2
"917" -> BF szLastStatus
VA evt_mnUORG -> BF mnQtyOrdered
VA evt_mnUORG -> BF mnQtyShipped
VA evt_szUOM -> BF szTransactionUOM
VA evt_szProgramId -> BF szCMProgramID
VA evt_szP4210_Version -> BF szCMVersion
VA evt_szUserId -> BF szUserID
VA evt_jdDateUpdated -> BF jdDateUpdated
VA evt_mnShort_Item -> BF mnShortItemNo
VA evt_mnModeOfTransport -> BF szModeOfTransport
VA evt_szVR01 -> BF szCustomerPO_VR01
VA evt_szVR02 -> BF szReference2Vendor_VR02

Anyone who can help me on this I would much appreciate it. I have been working on it for a few 20 hour days already and I am starting to hit the wall.

I haven't suggestions for your specific problems but how do you analyze technically data to pass to Master Business Function? When I have to develop requests as yours I follow these steps:
1- Simulate same transaction using JDEdwards EnterpriseOne interactive application or batch activating debug log.
2- Using Performance WorkBench tool I generate call stack for Business Function traced in jdedebug.log
3- Analyze business function call stack so I'm able to identify correctly business function sequence
4- Matching jdedebug.log file and application/batch event rules I'm able to identify which data must be passed to MBF

gg

Back