Automating long repetitive Server Manager tasks

Alex_Pastuhov

Alex_Pastuhov

Legendary Poster
Every day I see CNC spending endless mouse clicks on Server Manager pages, stopping and then starting dozens of servers in some order. If you have more than a server or two and you need to stop, wait and start them back in order and probably a few times a day, this really becomes quite a chore. And prone to mistakes too.

I was thinking of a way to automate this, so entire swathes of systems can be stopped and started with as few clicks as possible.

The same tool can be used to monitor server status and do other things, potentially, subject to demand.

And while we can certainly make a tool like this, that's a rather big job and this is a rather small market, so I'm looking for expressions of interest from prospective customers. Please email us, if that's something you want enough to buy when available.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

This is a VERY interesting concept. Especially for a Managed Services provider.

And here's a short video/demo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Every day I see CNC spending endless mouse clicks on Server Manager pages, stopping and then starting dozens of servers in some order. If you have more than a server or two and you need to stop, wait and start them back in order and probably a few times a day, this really becomes quite a chore. And prone to mistakes too.

I was thinking of a way to automate this, so entire swathes of systems can be stopped and started with as few clicks as possible.

The same tool can be used to monitor server status and do other things, potentially, subject to demand.

And while we can certainly make a tool like this, that's a rather big job and this is a rather small market, so I'm looking for expressions of interest from prospective customers. Please email us, if that's something you want enough to buy when available.

Your input is greatly appreciated!
The game Fredina Night Club APK gives players an unlimited horror experience with creepy and scary details. The game is available on the https://getmodnow.com/fredina-night-club-game.html website This is a survival game with many horror elements that make users feel surprised. most suspicious
This concept is quite new and interesting

Back