Automatically Add "holiday" ITEM to Sales Order through Advanced Pricing Rules?

bigwebb83

Automatically Add "holiday" ITEM to Sales Order through Advanced Pricing Rules?

I think it's possible. I'm currently working with an adjustment schedule that I call HOLADD that is set to be an add on amount. In the adjustment definition I have it setup as an order level adjustment with an adjustment control code of 3 (add to sales detail file).

What I'm hoping to have happen is setup an amount for each of my customers (a holiday charge), and set a short date range to cover a specific holiday, so that the system knows to add X item at X price for that particular customer.

I was able to get it to work using the "print on invoice" adjustment control code, but we want it to show up as an actual line item on the sales order. I can't figure out what is missing from my setup, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Direct from Document ID 1366505.1

1.A line can be added for an order level adjustment (control code 3). This is added using the order reprice (R42750) functionality and requires an order reprice group to be setup on the item branch record (F4102). This line gets added at the end of the order with a distinct line number and is not related to a particular order line.

Direct from Document ID 1366505.1

1.A line can be added for an order level adjustment (control code 3). This is added using the order reprice (R42750) functionality and requires an order reprice group to be setup on the item branch record (F4102). This line gets added at the end of the order with a distinct line number and is not related to a particular order line.

Hi and Thank you! I've setup the price adjustment definition with control code 3, but the only group that is not grayed out is customer price group. I've also setup an order reprice group on the item branch record for my HOLADD item, but I'm not sure where to define in my price adjustment definition, that I want to use X order reprice group. I can see that if I add a new detail line, that it prompts me to enter an order reprice group, but when I do, it tells me that I can't use one that references category codes. But when I try to take the category codes out of the group definition, it wont let me save it. arggg

Do I define the order reprice group for an item that would already be on the order? Or do I define it for the item that I would like added to the order?

Back