Asynchronous bsfn F4311enddoc

CManciu

Hello,

I have some kind of a weird situation here.
When the user goes in P4310 to add another line to an existing order thru catalogue, they will receive the Asynchronous bsfn F4311enddoc after clicking OK, and the transaction gets rolled-back.

I have the JAS log and jde debug log, but i cannot see the error in jas (or i don't know how to search for it properly).
On the DEBUG i see that the lines are inserted correctly and successfully in both F4311 and F43199.
Some IN - OUT is done, line is retrieved, selects are ok, but at one point the line disappears and gets deleted.
Normally, in the debug log, as the inserts were done, shouldn't i see some delete statement on the line inserted above?

The user does not have any kind of security, or it should not be a problem, as someone with no security can duplicate also.

This is production, in test, with the same version, data and ER/BSFN it cannot be duplicated.
Thanks!

Cristian

Did you copy down the PD data to your lower environment for testing? That will probably be the key to replicating the issue. Look for some type of database update error like a primary key violation.

Do you have a custom grid? try to enter without using grid. I have noticed something similar long time ago due to a bad grid but not remember exactly.

Thanks,
Clarence

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the late reply.
apparently there was something wrong one of the columns in the table. A space that could not be seen without export.
It was fixed by clearing all the spaces.

Thank you!

If the changes are rolled back due to journalling / transaction boundary control, I'm not sure if you would see the deletes; On a rollback the changes wouldn't get committed to the database.

Which Table and Column

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the late reply.
apparently there was something wrong one of the columns in the table. A space that could not be seen without export.
It was fixed by clearing all the spaces.

Thank you!

Hi CManciu,
We are experiencing the same Asynchronous bsfn F4311enddoc error. Could you please advice which table and column should I check.

Thanks in advance,
NurulB

Back