AS/400 Signon Information prompt upon OneWorld login

Crazy_About_JDE

Crazy_About_JDE

Well Known Member
Hello, list!

I have moved several users off our NT4-TSE/Metaframe 1.8 servers to Windows 2000 servers running Metaframe XP. No problems until this afternoon.

When I added my next user (recreating her Windows profile, like the others), she logs into OneWorld and is immediately presented with an IBM Client Access "AS/400 Signon Information" prompt for resource "Code page conversion table (437 to 37)." She can use the standard jde username and password or Cancel through the message, but it comes up every time she logs in. Another new user I moved today is now having the problem. Of course, I'm concerned that it is affecting more than just login.

What am I doing wrong?

(Windows 2000 Server SP 4, Citrix Metaframe XP SR3)

Have you checked the service pack levels on client access?
Barb Kramarski

Yes, I have checked. Thank you for asking. This is a brand new install and has been working fine for several days.

A breaking news update, though: This morning, the problem was not happening any more. ???!

Adding this one to my x-files list unless someone else has any ideas.

This issue can happen for the following reasons:

1) The business account on the iseries had the password changed to something other than what you have listed in the User profile of OneWorld.

1.5) The iSeries profile was opps'd and *DISABLED and quicky turned back on. Seen it happen by developers a dozen times.

2) you do not delete the SQLPKG's on the iSeries. It also happens from time to time. For some reason, the SQL pkgs will 'pop' these up. I'll bet your V5r1 or V5R2? There are also PTF's to fix corrupt QZDAPKG *SQLPKG in QGPL lib. I'd suggest these.

Good luck.
J2

Back