• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Applying Planner ESU for 9.2.0.3 error

I downloaded and deployed the latest planner ESU for tools release 9.2.0.3 using the change assistant.
When I go to Electronic Stware Updates (P96470), I select JN10524, and click next it ends with error.
In the log I get the following:
JdeJvm::CheckForExceptions() - Java Exception encountered : java.lang.Exception: failed to login to environment = JDEPLAN

Any thoughts?
Kevin

Gopal_Kistasami

I downloaded and deployed the latest planner ESU for tools release 9.2.0.3 using the change assistant.
When I go to Electronic Stware Updates (P96470), I select JN10524, and click next it ends with error.
In the log I get the following:
JdeJvm::CheckForExceptions() - Java Exception encountered : java.lang.Exception: failed to login to environment = JDEPLAN

Any thoughts?
Kevin
Kevin, check out this Document: E1: ESU: INST: ESU Application to a New Install or New Deployment Server Only Receive Error: java.lang.Exception: failed to login to environment = JDEPLAN (Doc ID 1342717.1).

Kind regards,
Gopal

Gopal,

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it's not the same.
I did confirm that our path code is setup properly with the deployment server name being correct.
I can log into my planner environment and see the esu in the Electronic Software Update application.
After I select the environment that I want to apply the esu in, it starts and then about 3 secs later I get the error.

Kevin

TFZ

You may want to check the tnsnames file in system\JAS\webclient.war\web-inf\classes and make sure you have a correct E1LOCAL entry