E9.2 Apparent Contradiction of Open Ports

I figured you were using 12.2.1.2 for a specific reason - but yeah - if you can do 14, do 14. If not, you should download whatever the last bundle patch for 12.2.1.2 available. I would think a sitekey / permission issue would show in your logs - which look clean. The behavior you are showing is exactly what used to happen in 12.2.1.2 without the 1 off - but good luck.
I am not opposed to putting on 14--if that's the solution I will.

However I am holding off until I figure out why I can login to regular full client with my JDE id.

Stay tuned! I will get the answer. I always do eventually!

So! ..just got finished with Oracle support on applying the patch

"Ken" pointed out the "official" MTR for 9271 as well but we worked through getting the right patch on for 12.2.1.2.0 regardless

There is a step I missed in downloading the "right" patch

After clicking the link that takes you to the OLDER version of Update Center from the Oracle Doc Id I used ( 2192375.1)

You are supposed to click the DOWN arrow on Update Center page for 12.2.1.2.0 SPECIFICALLY because the link from doc above does not take you DIRECTLY to the patch (God forbid they make it easy) -- and since the main patch name is THE SAME (24521759) regardless of actual specific release (the etc and files folders WITHIN the patch are different with the file--inventory.xml for example which I verified with Notepad++) the TOP LEVEL NAME of the PATCH is the same, so sue me!--according to KEN at support, I'm not the only one who has made this "mistake" :)

Yeah there could be a better DESIGN on the download flow but I hey I don't want to seem ungrateful!! lol

Correct Patch was applied and STILL not working (as I suspected) so I have opened another SR focusing on the LOGIN issue with DEV FULL Client. I am hoping that solving THAT issue will magically solve the login issue with HTML (maybe I can get a 2fer on this!) but gonna keep my expectations in check :D

Back