AP Automation tool

savithk

Hello,

We are looking for an AP Automation tool primarily to do following functions : Scan Image, Store Image ,Workflow and Integration w/ E1.We're talking to various product vendors and our qualifiers are : Image quality(success rate),cost(of course),workflow and Integration w/E1.
Any recommendations based on your experience?

thanks,
sk

Hello,

We are looking for an AP Automation tool primarily to do following functions : Scan Image, Store Image ,Workflow and Integration w/ E1.We're talking to various product vendors and our qualifiers are : Image quality(success rate),cost(of course),workflow and Integration w/E1.
Any recommendations based on your experience?

thanks,
sk

Hello, we implemented Esker as a solution at one of my clients. The project went really well and only a few minor issues since going live.

We are putting in Scanman. There are a lot of options out there, including Intellichief, Bottomline, Esker, and even Oracle has a solution (a standalone product, not built within JDE). They all have different approaches to it, especially on how the data is matched to the PO or inserted into the F0411.

If you are still looking at AP Automation I would highly recommend Esker and would be happy to discuss further and if you would like put you in contact with the correct people to dig into the AP Automation tool in greater detail.

Hello, we implemented Esker as a solution at one of my clients. The project went really well and only a few minor issues since going live.
What's your company's contact info? We're currently looking to implement Esker and are looking at IT integration help solutions.

If you are still looking at AP Automation I would highly recommend Esker and would be happy to discuss further and if you would like put you in contact with the correct people to dig into the AP Automation tool in greater detail.
We're currently looking to implement Esker and are looking at IT integration help solutions. What do you need from me to turn around an estimate?

Back