After running R9621 and before finish a windows popup "UBE Debug Start, Break in the process and debug" appeared.

akkakm

After running R9621 and before finish a windows popup \"UBE Debug Start, Break in the process and debug\" appeared.

When using the P9601 "Package Assembly", every thing is fine till submitting the report R9621, before the report finished, there was a windows popup "UBE Debug Start, Break in the process and debug", I have to click on "OK" to continue. After clicking on the "OK" button the report R9621 & R9622 ended normaly "Build Completed Successfully".
I starting getting this message a couple of months, I used to build package every time and I have never got a popup windows. The only thing that we did, we have installed ESU for distribution, nothing for tools release.
Any one has faced this kind of problem?
Regards
Mohamed

Attachments

• 177708-Package Assembly Message Popup window.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 66
Re: After running R9621 and before finish a windows popup \"UBE Debug Start, Break in the process and debug\" appeared.

I disactivate the line UBEVCDebug = 1 in my jde.ini and I did a test with package assembly, finaly I did not get the windows Popup Message. My question, is that correct to discativate this line in jde.ini? what is the purpose of this line? and is that correct to remove this line from jde.ini ?
Thanks for clarify
Mohamed

[UBE]
UBEDebugLevel=0
UBESaveLogFile=0
UBEFont_FaceName=Times New Roman
UBEFont_PointSize=8
;UBEVCDebug=1

Re: After running R9621 and before finish a windows popup \"UBE Debug Start, Break in the process and debug\" appeared.

I believe this is used when you want to debug BSFNs (debug the C code) on the server when the BSFN is called from a UBE. It allows you to attach VS to the ube process before execution of the ube begins.

Thanks for your input
Regards

Back