After applying ESU's can't build full package, missing data items

Jeff Dhaene

After applying ESU\'s can\'t build full package, missing data items

I have applied about 400 ESU's on our test environment and since then i cannot build a full package. about 40 BF won't compile. After investigating a couple of them it seems that some Data Items are missing. One example is the N76B750 uses data structure D76B750A which 2 of the data items (B4DATA and AFTERDATA) do not exist. I looked in the F9200 and nothing in there. I looked at every access database in the ESU's to see if there is a F9200 table and if so if they contained these data items. None of them had these items. I also searched all the special instructions to see if there was info in there which i did not find anything.

Anyone have an idea where to go from here?

I am running JDE XE with SP 23 with Oracle 10.2.0.3
Not sure what other info you may need, please let me know if more is required.

any help would be great.

Re: After applying ESU\'s can\'t build full package, missing data items

I recall having a similiar issue. I ended up having to apply a couple localization ESUs that contained the data items I was missing. If you give Oracle a call they should be able to tell you which ones you need to get the missing data items. The Oracle support rep back then said they had some issues with localization code not being packaged together very well.

Re: After applying ESU\'s can\'t build full package, missing data items

I have been on metalink3 and have been back and forth with oracle. hopefully he will let me know which esu's i have to apply.
Thanks for the info, it seems as though i recall seeing a couple esu's that were not applied relating to localization, ill take a closer look at those.
Jeff

Back