Advanced pricing: return

N8rice

Good evening,

I am new to E1 and trying to figure out an advanced pricing return issue. I have read through most of the oracle documents and believe I have the system set up the right way.

The scenario is that if the basket reprice threshold is 500 bags of a set of items, and say a customer orders 500 bags, but then returns 1 bag. I need the system to then reprice the entire order removing the entire original discount as the order falls below the 500 bag threshold.

I tried to place a credit memo from history order, but I keep getting an error that states, "form level error, zero is an invalid mber" . . .? But there is no highlighted columns. So I tried to revise the order with a negative one quantity but the system does not update the A/R appropriately. When I do the form level exit to reprice the order with the negative one qty it drops off the discount, like I want, but that then still leaves the discount out there in the discount account i set up. It does not offset the discount from the return as the discount was just wiped out on the sales side but not from the object account set up for the discount. It also does not write to the A/R appropriately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

One way I can see to do this is to enter the credit order for all 500 and issue a new sales order for 499.

Returning just 1 unit at the undiscounted price is not going to adjust the 499 automatically.

Back