Adding one more line to sales order

Sunil Rana

Hello List

I am working for calculating MIN order value that is i want to insert one more row to order by customized UBE .
Right now the LTTR=560 and NXTR=570. now at this stage i want to add one more line to the order with item=900002(item set up for this purpse only) and amount(extended price) will be min order value. i have created an UBE and i am using F4211 Begin Doc, F4211 Edit Line and F4211 End Doc for adding one more line. F4211 Begin Doc is working fine and giving me Job Number and i am passing "A" add mode

But F4211 Edit Line is giving me an error and this is related to item conversion.
F4211 EDIT LIne calls another Business Function B4000520 (GetItemUOMConversionFactor) and two parameters are passed these are toUOM and fromUOM but they are passed as blank values and after i check the code it says these values should not be blank and it gives me an error.

i am facing an issue with F4211 Edit line..when i open this for debugging i can see only one line for F4211FS Edit Line and this is as follows..

JDEBFRTN(ID) JDEBFWINAPI F4211FSEditLine (LPBHVRCOM lpBhvrCom, LPVOID lpVoid, LPDSD4200310F lpDS)

{

return I4200310_F4211FSEditLine(lpBhvrCom, lpVoid, lpDS);

}

and i cant find this I4200310_F4211FSEditLine, please help me where i can see this and it seems to be an internal function.

Please help in inserting one more line to the order, what should be parameters passed for these BF.

Thanks & Regard
Sunil Rana

Here is where you can find that function: B4200311. The business function B4200310 was split out.

Hi Sunil,
are you passing throug the DS the UOM of the item?

if it's not try to pass the UOM (From and To as same for example);
there are only few parameters mandatory for inserting order line; if you have same problems post the jdedebug.log

By

Back