N/A Account balance to SQL JDE

albertan

Hello,
I'm new to JDE
I am using SQL Management studio and would like to get account balance if I could. Is it possible to do that? Which table can provide this information and what is the column name?

Thank you,

F0902 - Account balance.

Is there any specific reason you are taking the balance using direct database access ?
Usually we have to use the trial balance to know the balance.

hello,
I have seen my seniors using the JDE application on SQL developer & easily work on this by using the queries & segregate the data, Can anyone help on this
I have installed the Oracle SQL Developer in my laptop but how to use JDE in that?

hello,
I have seen my seniors using the JDE application on SQL developer & easily work on this by using the queries & segregate the data, Can anyone help on this
I have installed the Oracle SQL Developer in my laptop but how to use JDE in that?

You don't use hand written SQL like what you might create in Oracle SQL Developer (or in my case SQL Server Management Studio - SSMS) directly in JDE as a JDE developer.

Having said that, understanding and being able to write SQL is basically a required skill for the JDE developer IMO. You can't be a competent JDE developer w/o having a very strong understanding of SQL and databases. It is a core skill for the JDE developer.

If I have some complicated query I need to do in JDE I will often first model it with hand written SQL in SSMS and then figure out how to translate the hand written SQL statement to which ever JDE development tool I am working with (APPL, UBE, BSFN). Additionally, using the JDE debug log you can capture SQL statement generated by JDE and analyze/run/etc. them in your SQL tool of choice. It sounds like in your case that would be Oracle SQL Developer and in my case is SSMS.

Back