Access OVR (one view reporting) content via JDE using Load Balancer

kororia1

Hi All,

I would appreciate if you had any ideas on this one or if you've seen this issue as well.

I have installed BI Publisher 11.1.1.7.1 for four bi_server instances and I created a Load Balancer link so that I can connect to these via JDE.

The idea of a LB for bi_server instances works in the same way as for the LB JAS instances for JDE.

To configure this, I looked at oracle doc Doc ID 1516935.1 and I've set up the jas.ini and also added the softcode in P954000 with the LB url link for the BIP.
When I use the LB url link for BIP separately then I can access BI_server & OVR content fine. However when I try to access BIP and add a new OVR (or access the existing OVR on the bi_server) I get the below behaviour:

1. I get the login screen to the BI server (although I use Proxy user to connect via JDE)
2. Then I get:
Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

TR 9.1.4.5
Oracle BI Publisher 11.1.1.7.141014
IE 11 and tried on IE8 also

Thanks in advance!

..on this old post
Hi kororia1, Hope you are doing good.

My issue is related to Load Balancer however not BI LB but JDE/HTML LB.
I have only one BI server. When i access OVR reports from the JDE-HTML LoadBalancer Server i see no data; only the xmlparser/BI page opens.

The same works when i access from inidividual HTML Server web link.

Any ideas where to reason this issue ?

Thanks,

Start a new thread - your issue is unrelated to the original in addition to being the wrong forum.

Back