AAI

marsyang

Hi lists
I need a document about how AAIs work in finance and distribution.Who can help me?Thanks

Hi Yangyong

That is a very generic question. Your best bet is to visit the knowledge Garden and search on 'AAI'. Alternatively you'll need to refer to each manual's AAI section.

Rgds,

You will find the majority of the AAIs in the following tables
F0012 - Financial AAIs
F4095 - Distribution AAIs

There are exceptions of course as some systems do have their own AAI tables such as
F48S95 - Billing AAIs
F06904 - Time Entry

Regards

Obtain JDe One World Documentation on a CD. After you load this, you can go the specific sections, and the search using Acrobat for AAI. Each chapter of the document has descriptions of the AAI's ( and DMAAI's, if you are using distribution). For example, in the Accounts Payable section, there is a chapter called Automatic Accounting Instructions.

The Knowledge Garden will give additional information on AAI's - for example AAI's that affect the Simple Financial Statement R10211B) and Balance Sheet ( R10111B) and Year end close.

You can download a good document on the KG that explains the setup and purpose of the Distribution AAIs. It is ODS-01-0060.

Thanks!I really need it.
My email address :[email protected]
I have a trouble now:In our country,the client must pay the tax to the central government,also there are local government who have various tax rule in different location.The client have two sales department in two difference province.So though the two business unit belong to one company,but they must be confronted with different tax rules.How to setup up the tax?

You probably can't get the "correct" answer from this forum, but we may be able to give you some direction:
> is this an inventory type tax paid by the company in the province based upon the value of goods it produces or stocks?
> a sales type tax paid on goods it sells?
> does the location of the customer making payment determine the tax obligation?
> does the location of the customer receiving the goods?
> are different goods taxed at different rates?
The generic answer is to attached codes to the customers and the items that will put them in the correct group for taxing purposes. You may find functionality in JDE that will satisfy your tax requirements, but likely you will also generate reports (based on the codes) and calculate the liability as a seperate process.

Back