8.97 broke User Overrides

DRezanka

DRezanka

Reputable Poster
I have a case open with Oracle but was hoping someone might have some input into this issue.

We have implemented E1 with *PUBLIC User Overrides to tailor the grids for the users (note: this was not without my objection). We are on 8.11.SP1/8.95.H1 and while testing 8.97.1.1, we found that the applications are not opening with the *PUBLIC UO's.

When the application opens, it is not displaying the *PUBLIC UO's (we made sure there were no user specific UO's). When the user closes the application, it is creating a user specific UO. After the user logs out and back into E1, the application will display the user specific UO's, which happen to match the *PUBLIC UO's.

We have not yet tested the rebuilding of UO's and are REALLY hoping there is an alternative work around. Any thoughts?

Thanks

DRezanka,

In E811, every user will have user overrides created when they use an application. While these user overrides exist for a specific application, the *PUBLIC user overrides for that application will not be used. To have the *PUBLIC user overrides copied to the individual user overrides for a specific application, you will have to delete the individual user overrides for that application first.

That's my AUD 0.02 worth, I hope it helps.

Back