How to show same water mark in every page on RTF Template

Suprakash

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to show watermark in every page of RTF output. I am using MS word 2013.
Currently I am trying to print check with VOID- watermark, For multiple invoices using pay group. For Each invoice a check will be printed. But when I am trying to print watermark, only in first page of Invoice watermark has been printed , not in check. In RTF template , I have given below condition:

<xsl:variable name="XX_INSTANCE_NAME" select="xdoxslt:ifelse(//XX_INSTANCE_NAME!='PGMCFI?','VOID ','')"/>

Here, XX_INSTANCE_NAME is instance name.
And in cutom text watermark I have given -<?$XX_INSTANCE_NAME?>.

Please let me know , where I am missing to print watermak in every page of output.

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to show watermark in every page of RTF output. I am using MS word 2013.
Currently I am trying to print check with VOID- watermark, For multiple invoices using pay group. For Each invoice a check will be printed. But when I am trying to print watermark, only in first page of Invoice watermark has been printed , not in check. In RTF template , I have given below condition:

<xsl:variable name="XX_INSTANCE_NAME" select="xdoxslt:ifelse(//XX_INSTANCE_NAME!='PGMCFI?','VOID ','')"/>

Here, XX_INSTANCE_NAME is instance name.
And in cutom text watermark I have given -<?$XX_INSTANCE_NAME?>.

Please let me know , where I am missing to print watermak in every page of output.
Hi Suprakash,

Did you get the watermark on all the pages? I have the same requirement and I am facing same issue.

Try adding a Word Art object to the page footer. Make its text whatever you like, and importantly put <?$XX_INSTANCE_NAME?> into its Alt Text property. Also change the layout to Behind Text and on the Advanced settings, change to using Absolute Position such as 2.5" to the right of margin and 7.5" below margin for example. This will move it out of the actual bottom margin to wherever on the page you would like it to be.

Try adding a Word Art object to the page footer. Make its text whatever you like, and importantly put <?$XX_INSTANCE_NAME?> into its Alt Text property. Also change the layout to Behind Text and on the Advanced settings, change to using Absolute Position such as 2.5" to the right of margin and 7.5" below margin for example. This will move it out of the actual bottom margin to wherever on the page you would like it to be.
Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for the help.I tried word Art and now my template is working fine.

We just put the watermark on the RTF document using Word tools. We use it for our invoicing to print proof on the sales order prior to invoicing. We have two templates - one with watermark, one without and attach them to two different JD UBE versions. It seems to work for us...

Back