R09600 - Swift File Upload

Third Instance

Hello,
I am trying to upload a bank file for account reconsiliation. This is in the SWIFT MT940 format. I use report R09600 to read the file and process it further. However I get errors like
1. No valid records found in text file.
2. JDEdwards crashes.

This is with 2 different files that I tried. Also tried to edit a file manually after going thru some documentation.

I have setup the system to read the file with UTF 8 characterset and also saved the file in notepad with UTF8 Encoding.

I request to please email me a sample SWIFT MT940 format file that I can try to upload. We are on JDE 9.0 (EnterpriseOne).

Please let me know if there is something I am missing here or if I can provide any further information.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Prasad

Please let me know if you have got any SWIFT MT 940 format which is valid in JDE.

Did you try the inbound flat file conversion process R47002C and then it needs setup in P47002 . We use it for some bank files in our case .We do have set them in P93081 with UTF8 format. We are on iseries and place files on IFS where they are set to have valid UTF encoding for file types like csv and txt. Have never tried the MT940 but in the past I have seen that UTF8 works in most cases , worth a try

Last edited:
Back