I have a problem with BI publisher output.
Some special characters e.g. "ő" and "ű" in Hungarian are printed as question marks in the final pdf.
These characters are displayed correctly in the "RD source" xml and testing locally with Word works fine too.
Any ideas what may be wrong...
I currently ran into some problem with "control exited" event.
The user upgraded an application from Xe where relevant logic was written in this event.
It was executed if the user just tabbed off the field - so left it blank.
In E920 web this doesn't seem to work any more. Event is...
I am working with mobile devices at the moment (Win CE). Creating applications, editing mobile menu, etc. works fine. But hot keys (e.g. Ctrl-Alt-O for OK) do not work like that. The underscore for the hot key letters is not displayed either so problem seems to be on the JDE side.
I would like to expand all tree nodes for a tree control in E8.10. Tree system functions don't really seem to support my needs :-(
Although "expand tree node" function exists I didn't find anything that would loop through the nodes.
I had a debug log, but it is partially useless...
These API's are not logged with any relevant information.
In case of the stdio calls log just stopped - quite natural in the case of a crash.
Which business functions do you use?
Thank you for your ideas. I will certainly look around P93081...
I am aware of unicode things and use unicode syntax and unicode conversions in my BSFNs.
Reading with stdio functions and using jde API's for conversion to Unicode worked fine in several B9, E810, E811...
Most of the things I tried were written in my own business functions... using jdeFopen, fscanf, jdeFscanf, jdeFscanfConvertV1, jdeFgets...
I also tested with standard bsfn B76B0220 with the same result - stopping at the end of first line.
I have a strange problem...
In earlier (Xe, B9, E8.10) versions I used some business functions to manage flat files written in C using stdio calls e.g. fprintf, fscanf, etc.
These functions simply do not work on TR8.97 and 8.98. They are compiled all right but every time processing...
try checking the spec tables F98712 and F98713 in the appropriate central object data source. The structure is quite simple - try to see if yours is correctly there.
Don't worry about the skipping numbers - it happens when you delete a wrong one (or JDE programmers did).
First of all your AS/400 enterprise server should see a windows file system... and this is the general problem.
Flat file operations that use STDIO call will work on win and unix, windows only calls only on win, but none of them on AS/400. As far as I know this bsfn uses a windows library...
Maybe a bit too late (:-)) but I think I found the answer.
Demo connects by default through OLEDB to your local SQL database. If you reconfigure your demo (e.g. add a new environment) to connect through ODBC ODA will work fine.
I don't know the answer to your question regarding local web but here is what I usually do:
- I map things local (F9860.ANSIF) and do local debugging.
- For Bsfn/Ube on server I use debug log from the enterprise server.
This way I get the same results as in earlier releases...