Shipment confirmation process - Shipment Status

Haresh

Hello,

We are on E900, Toolset 8.98.3.2. We have got transportation module activated, thus when doing shipment confirmation thru Work With Shipments application, for a sales order shipment, it usually updates shipment status to shipment confirmed status (30), but occassionally this shipment status is set to 99 (shipment cancelled) by the P4205 program. This behaviour is completely random, does anyone have an idea what could be causing it?

Haresh,

Is there a cancelled line on the Sales Order the shipment is attached to? I have seen this happen when there is a cancelled line on the SO the Shipment is attached to. Also if you are using the P49645 check the Process Tab option #4 (sales order status- confirmed lines) to ensure your status value is set right

On My Oracle Support search for bug related to N4900180 - N4200790 BSFN. Let me know it you solve the isssue.

Regards

Bruno Condemi

Thanks Domcal and Bruno,

This happens with shipment confirmation of a non-cancelled sales order. I have gone thru oracle support website and have seen reported bugs on N4200790, but couldnt see any that resembeled most to my case. I need to take a closer look at reported bugs once again. Thanks !

- Haresh

Back