JAS Login in with OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND errors

zorrofox

I have just install the E1 8.12 with Tools Release 8.97, and have past PORTTEST every environments. But when I login in JAS, then user's menu don't appear, and the JAS log has some errors below:

-----------------------------------------------
31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,484[Line ?][APP][JDBJ]SELECT LMLL,LMRLS,LMPATHCD,LMENHV01 FROM SY812.F00941 WHERE (LMLL = ? ) 31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,484[Line ?][APP][JDBJ]SQL statement parameter marker values are : 31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,484[Line ?][APP][JDBJ]Param1 : JDV812 _Types.VARCHAR, 31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,500[Line ?][SEVERE][BASE]com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812. 31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,515[Line ?][SEVERE][BASE]com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812.com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812.at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCM.searchOCM(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCM.getDataSource(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCM.getBusinessLogicDataSource(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCMObjectLookupService.getBusinessLogicDataSources(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.packagelookup.PackageLookupService.getEnterPriseSvrHostPort(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SpecMapControler.fromDiscovering(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SpecMapControler.fromDiscovering(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SpecMapControler.evaluateState(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SpecMapControler.allowSpecAccess(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SerializedSpecMap.checkSpecAccess(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SerializedSpecMap.getSpec(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.jas.JDEOWDirect.getSpec(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.jas.JDEOWDirect.getDSTemplate(Unknown Source)
31 Jul 2008 11:25:55,515[Line ?][SEVERE][METADATA]Data source for DEFAULT, BSFN not found. ([OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812.) com.jdedwards.services.objectlookup.DataSourceNotFoundException: Data source for DEFAULT, BSFN not found. ([OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812.)com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [OCM_DEFAULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND] The OCM does not contain a default entry for environment JDV812.at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCM.searchOCM(Unknown Source)at com.jdedwards.database.services.ocm.OCM.getDataSource(Unknown Source)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone help me! Thanks!

As suggested by the error messages, you should go to a fat client, start Object Configuration Management (OCM from the fast path), choose the "System" data source, and search for entries for the JDV812 environment.

It's looking for a DEFAULT mapping, and it looks like it could be looking for both the normal DEFAULT mappings for Object Type TBLE and BSFN. TBLE should be going to Business Data - TEST, and BSFN should be going to <Enterprise Server Name> - Logic.

In any event, you should see a ton of entries. It would be an alarm signal if you don't see many dozens of records ...

Edit: Actually, it would be very odd for the JAS server to be complaining about missing OCM entries (especially DEFAULT ones), and have the PORTTEST pass for the JDV812 environment. You can also check your JAS.INI in your JAS instance and see if it's pointed to the right System - 812 data source so it can find the OCM.

Hi, I have the same issue for 8.97.1.2 running on E812, but my issue is on the Web Gen machine. What I did was replace the classes12.jar JDBC driver with ojdbc5.jar, and it worked perferctly.

Funny though that my Web Server uses classes12.jar and managed to connect without issues.

This is something I forgot to ask, what is your configuration? There are several reasons why you are unable to see the OCM, including problems with the database connection.

What DB are you connecting to, do you have the right JDBC driver for it, and are your INI files pointing to the right places?

Thanks everyone help!

I hvae checked the OCM, and every DEFAULT entery is OK, table, BSFN... My database is Oracle 10.2.0.1.

If you are using SCF check the configuration over there i think problem in SCF only. If your local webclient is working than you can do one thing also, take a backup of your jas.ini and jdbj.ini on JAS server and copy from these files from local web client and try. If it is working then problem in configuration.I think it will help in your troubleshooting.

Thank all for your help!
I have resulted the problems. The issue is the jdbj.ini setup not correct.

where was the problem?? which section?? i ask because i have the same problem with standalone client 812/8.97

best regards

I had the same issue. That caused by incorrect JDBj database settings.
During installed HTML Server with Server Manager, I chose propagating config from an Enterprise Server. So the it point to Server Map data source.
After change it to System data source, this error was solved.

Back