Item Standard Packs - JDE 9.0

Paco76

Hi,

Scenario:
1. Setting up item standard packs (P460131) by item dimension group.
2. Multiple items in SO
3. SO line qty <> full pallet happens often
4. When I have SO lines that do not equal a full pallet and I generate detailed pack recommendations (P4620), JDE is mixing my items (if they have the same item dimension group in F4102) in the same pallet... which is not good for us.

Oracle confirmed that's the way it works and that I must setup item standard packs by item code and use different carton codes foe each item... if I don't want JDE to try to fill up the pallets when I process my shipment in P4620.

Has anybody found a work around for this?

I would also like to know if there is somebody out there using this piece of functionality in JDE 9.0. (item standard pack, carton charge SO line creation, etc..) We are testing it and so far we are finding the functionality very "enhanceable"...

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Scenario:
2. Multiple items in SO
4. When I have SO lines that do not equal a full pallet and I generate detailed pack recommendations (P4620), JDE is mixing my items (if they have the same item dimension group in F4102) in the same pallet... which is not good for us.

Oracle confirmed that's the way it works and that I must setup item standard packs by item code and use different carton codes foe each item... if I don't want JDE to try to fill up the pallets when I process my shipment in P4620.

I would also like to know if there is somebody out there using this piece of functionality in JDE 9.0. (item standard pack, carton charge SO line creation, etc..) We are testing it and so far we are finding the functionality very "enhanceable"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,
i've the opposite problem.
my set up doesn't mix items (even if they have the same dimension group in F4102).
I would like to put two different items in the same carton.
Have you solve your problem and/or can you help me?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Scenario:
2. Multiple items in SO

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,
i've the opposite problem.
my set up doesn't mix items (even if they have the same dimension group in F4102).
I would like to put two different items in the same carton.
Have you solve your problem and/or can you help me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

I've the same problem - setup doesn't mix items.
Does anybody have a solution for this?

Back