• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Implementation on multiple countries

srossi27

Do any of you have a workflow/template on what would be the best way to implement a Formscape project for Invoices on a JDE (EnterpriseOne 8.11) environment.

I am keen to get my head around what would be the best way to start a project, which will manage all the country language, outputs, re-formats. Example, would you have 1 project which will dictate what sub-project to call accordingly to the Country character been printed on the JDE2 PDF???

I am looking from efficiency, speed, structure point of view. Any info from your experiance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

clmates

Hi.

Look my previous post.

I have customized R42565 to only make the output in one section formated in XML, the with formscape get this XML into a container and make the output.

As you define the XML, you can add info on each customer like language, country, email (for mailing invoices), etc.

Also by doing this I clear seen tath this is the way, now we have all our output from JDE in XML and only work in fomrscape in containers.