F4211 - Quantity Divisor

pvemuru

Hi All,

I see that Quantity value in F4211 stored is different from what is shown in JDE Application GUI screens. Eg. I may need to divide SDSOSQS by 100 or 1000 to get correct value.

Am interested to know where this is configured (Screen / or which table) help me in identifying what divisor to use against quantity columns to show correct information.

Thank you.

This is found in the Data Dictionary. it is true for most, probably all, decimal fields.

Thanks for reply Tom.

If am looking for SDSOQS field from F4211 table, may I know Query (or Data Diction table) I can use to identify appropriate divisor.

Thanks,
Partha

you can also go to this site http://www.jdetables.com/ and it tells you how many decimal places for a field, but JDE inherently does not reflect decimals in the tables in any that I can think of. Any numerical values would have to include a divisor.

Thanks for respond Tom.

Could you please point me to specific Data Dictionary tables I can use, to validate for SDSOQS field from F4211 table.

Thanks,
partha

You can also use the old school method and use an example and look it up in a particular inquiry in JDE and see what value is reflected vs what you are pulling straight from the tables :).

Partha,

I'm not in front of JDE at the moment, I kind of figured that could be an exercise left for the student ;)

Tom

The specific data dictionary table that contains "display decimals" is F9201, column FRCDEC.
The data item "SOQS" probably has a "3" in the value.

Back