event function

ekben

Well Known Member
what is the function of the following event in event rules?
1)after last object printed
2)advance section
3)before level break
4)init level break header section
5)init break section
6)end break section
7)end section
8)suspend section
9) what is the difference between end section and end break section? end section means end of the process on this section? and end break section - multiple break in this section?

Hi ekben,

You can find information about events and system funtions in the On-Line help of OW/E1, among others including Available Objects, Typical Usage, Additional Notes, Processing Sequence sections for the events.

I posted several times onto the Forum, how to acces this help in OW/E1. If my memory serves me well, one or two times in the last month too. Please, check the archives.

I also posted onto the forum, how can you control Level Break occurences in the Before Level Break event, based on PO settings.
I have used this techniques more times. R04570 Create Payment Control Groups use this technique too, to manage different grouppings based on PO values. If you are interested, then check the archives or explore R04570.

Hope, this help a bit.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltan,
I've trying to look for those posted but i think i do not know how to find like the one u mentioned OW/E1. Can you help me where are they? Thank you very much.

Hi ekben,

You can find it among other on the Tips and Traps board of the forum, as:

On line help in OneWorld
12/17/01 01:49 AM

or in my post (Developer Forum), when I described it last time:

Re: Business function programming
07/22/04 11:42 AM

or when I posted it first time onto the Developers board:

RE: Information
11/06/00 06:41 PM

or you can Serch for the phrase:

+Tools +API +Reference

marking the in subject and body radio button, further blanking out the Newer than fields.

For the Before Level Break technique, check the:

Re: Level of Detail Zoltan_Gyimesi 12/20/01 06:34 PM
or
Re: Different Grouping for UBE report Zoltan_Gyimesi 11/28/00 11:33 PM

or you can Serch for the phrase:

+Before +Level +Break
or
+Before +Level +Break +Zoltán

marking the in subject and body radio button, further blanking out the Newer than fields.

Please, let us know that do you was able to locate the posts containing the information.

Good luck,

Zoltán

Let see if i can attach this file. This will tell you about every event you need to know. Happy looking. I finally managed to attach it.

Re: event function thanks

dear gentlemen,
u all r so helpful. thanks alot.

zoltan, y i still couldn\'t search?

dear zoltan,
i put in the same parameter but why no matches in return? can help? thanks alot.

Re: zoltan, y i still couldn\'t search?

Hi ekben,

Does search works for you for other phrases?

I tried again the search for the recommended phrase, as well with the Search on the bottom of developer forum as with the Search selection on the top side menu. Both work for me.

I suppose, you would like to search effectivly in the future for other reasons, so I suggest, log-off forum and internet windows, delete all cokies and temporary internet file, lo-on JDEList and try again. Hope, this time it will work.

NOTE: could anybody other to try the recommended searches to allocate the problem: is it general or specific for ekben?

Regards,

Zoltán

Re: zoltan, y i still couldn\'t search?

Zoltan, how are things? No spring flooding this year I hope. I was able to serach and find the posting. It must be something unique to EKBEN.

Back