• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

ERROR in Importig package in Boomerang

jiju

Hi ,
i have encountered this error while trying to import a Boomernag package from ERP 8.0 to ERP 8.10.The contents of the package are C BSFN ,PO and Reports.
the Error i s

Fatal ERROR : Failed to change configuration.

Regards
Jiju

Howdy,

Have you looked at the JDE.Log - to see what issue might be referenced within?

Alex will probably ping you - and ask a bunch more stuff.

(db)

JakeR

You can always send a request direct to Alex also. He is excellent about getting back with you. I used Boomerang extensively upgrading from 8.0 to 8.10. Only a couple of UBEs had issues; one where the BSFN was obsolete in 8.10 and another where the UBE simply would not come over. We simply recreated in 8.10. We proably had a 99% success rate. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for contributing, this issue was quickly resolved yesterday:

> Hi Alex,
>
> The issue is resolved i think it is machine
> specific,since when tried on another machine
> works perfectly..... Will have to debug and see ...
>
> Thanx for the extended help and support.
>
> Thanx & Regards
> Jiju Paul