• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Delete Payment Without Voucher Match - W Batch, in Approved status, Unposted

SliceTech

Hi,

I'm having trouble deleting an Unposted W batch. It tells me Voucher Is Not Eligible For Deletion, which I assume is due to the fact that it's marked Paid In Full (?). It says, specifically, "CAUSE . . . . A Voucher cannot be deleted once it has been paid or partially paid."

RESOLUTION . . Do not select the voucher for deletion, or delete all payments prior to attempting to delete the voucher.

This W batch was generated by a Debit Memo Upload application, which creates a W batch. It was uploaded incorrectly, and so now it cannot be posted and needs deleted. But I'm having difficulty finding a way to do so. This is a Payment Without Voucher Match.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you happen to need more information.

Thanks