Collapseable Text Fields

tatscub

tatscub

Hello every one.
I have come across one of those issues that I am sure many people have solved before , but I am really struggling to find a workable solution too and I would be very grateful for any help or advise that the community can give me. I am working on a new application and one of the requirements I have is to have 3 large text fields on a form. the requirements I have state that the text boxes should be collapsible so the users can minimize them so they don't take up to much real estate on the form . this is giving me quite the head ache and I have as yet not been able to find a solution . one partial solution I found was putting my text fields inside a group box and ticking the collapsible box, this half works as it does indeed collapse the text box but the fields below do not move up to fill the empty space left by the collapsed box . its very frustrating. I would be extremely grateful if any one out there can point me in the right direction to learning how to use collapsible text fields .

thank you very much for any help or assistance you can give

Charlie

Back