CFR-21 Part 11 Audit Reporting

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
Howdy,

Is there anyone out there that knows how, specifically, the API PopulateTemporaryAuditTable (If I read correctly) works. The API Appears to populate the F9500005 based on the sequence of the column being committed. The Column F9500005.CFRSEQN appears to be the sequence number of the column being committed.

I've created a dynamic CFR Report, based on the assumption that the CFRSEQN Column is the sequence number of the columns - as they are Audited/Commited during Inserts, Updates and Deletes. The report appears to be correct - but I hate assumptions.

The Headings of the report are dynamically populated, based on the F9500005.COLUMN value and sequence. When the same column value is attempted a second time - I assume I have populated all the Columns in the heading.

Once the Headings are populated with the Column Value, I loop through the table, populating the Detail based on comparing the Column Value against the Heading Values - and populating appropriately...

The report, logically, looks sound. Everything appears to be lined up correctly and the Before / After Values are as expected. HOWEVER, I'm basing the design on the assumption that the CFRSEQN is generated in the sequence that the column is committed during the transaction...

Anyone know where I can get some 'sound' rational behind the API
JDEBFWINAPI PopulateTemporaryAuditTable

Ramblings of an old man... desperately in need of a cure...

(db)

Back