• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Advanced Pricing for Handling Fees

mgerritt

I am trying to set up handling fees for certain goods where the fee varies by type of good, location shipped to, package size. Fee is per EACH, with a max of $500 per order line. So far so good, I used Free Goods ands it works fine. BUT, I also want to limit the FEE to $500 per order. I've been trying to use Order repricing to reprice if the total fee item group amount for the FEE item exceeds $500, but

A) Order Reprice doesn't seem to acknowledge the Fee as an item on the order (the fee is an 'inventory' item to be a free good) and

B) To reprice I set up a formula of $500 - total fees, which will be a negative amount line on the invoice. Strikes me as slightly insane.

Anyone know a better way to do this?