• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

21 CFR 11

Hi Lists,
I'm currently trying to put in 'CFR 11' functionality for Auditing purposes. I had applied SP22 onto OW EPR8 SP21 AS/400 V5R1 in order to make CFR 11 feature available. I have followed exactly base on the guide downloaded from KG on CFR 11. When I tried to enable Auditing thru P9500001, I always encounter error 'Audit Notification Failed' and thus fail to use this new feature.

I wonder anyone of you out there has successfully used this auditing feature. If yes, is there any special instructions/actions required but not documented in the guide?

Any clues? All input are welcome.

I am experiencing the same issue. I currently have a call open with response line. I will post whatever resolution we come up with.

Hi Brian,
I'm definitely appreciate if you can post and share the resolution with us. That is why I find this forum is important and helpful. Thanks to everyone that making it successful.