data

1. N/A duplicate rows in F0911

Hello everyone, I am working on data analysis on F0911 and I am really surprised to find that around 20% of the table has duplicates (all the fields are the same expect GLJELN and GLSFX). This doesn't make sense in an accounting point of view. I don't really understand how the data are...
  2. E9.1 Connection between Excel/Power BI to JDE

Hello! How can you make a connection between Excel/PowerBI and JDE? I am trying to query data from JDE so I don't have to keep logging in, running a report, and finally exporting it to my desktop. Thanks in advance!
  3. Reading from Flat file (XML) and adding substrings as data to table

Hi everyone , I need help.I want to use an UBE to read an XML as a flat file , and by using Fetch next Line from flat file , cut a substring between the <MS1:MsgId> to </MS1:MsgId> for example , and store it in a custom table , already built to match the type of the data we are going to...
  4. SQL Query (One World 9.2.1) returning garbage data

Hello, I am attempting to research Parent/Child BOM relationships in 'kitted' parts. I am able to successfully execute this query with the specific string data however the output does not display the data only some garbage data? I am certain someone will know what I am doing wrong and be able...
  5. Alex_Pastuhov

Table Export 2 XML

We've just released a new free tool, which as the name suggests, allows you to export whole JDE tables into XML. It uses JDE functionality, so the resulting files are compatible with and importable with R98403XA. 1) The export process is remarkably fast, so this process can be used for DB...
  6. Alex_Pastuhov

JDE Table Export 2 XML

We've just released a new free tool, which as the name suggests, allows you to export whole JDE tables into XML. It uses JDE functionality, so the resulting files are compatible with and importable with R98403XA. 1) The export process is remarkably fast, so this process can be used for DB...
Back