Unable to Import One View Reports JDE 9.1 (Tools 9.1.0.2)

coachly

I am having some issues importing one view reports (910ALLREPORTS.ZIP) downloaded from edelivery. It went to status 98 Process Error.
Any idea? The BI user/group, and soft coding etc all seem to be setup.
It gives the following error in jas logs:
13 Apr 2012 11:56:44,570[SEVERE][RUNTIME]HTMLClientHandler:doService: Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException13 Apr 2012 11:56:44,695[SEVERE][JDE][JAS]An Exception occurs while processing BIP folder/files (D:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\E1_Apps\servers\RRDCDEV001_JPD900_J2EE\stage\RRDCDEV0001_HTML_JPD900_9183\app\webclient.war\e1install\910allreports\oneview\P43263\PO Voucher Payment Inquiry by Fiscal Period.xdmz). java.lang.Exception: createFolder

Attachments

• 176316-One View Report Issue.doc
    283 KB · Views: 413
Just an update. I have figured it out. the permission setup for BI boilerplate should be at Shared Folder level instead of Components level as suggested in the Admin Guide.
Once setup the correct permission at Shared Folder level, it works fine now.
Cheers

Coachly,

I got struck at same issue. I have same permission set at Shared and Component Level.

Can you send me screen shot or more detail to help.

Regards,
Vivek Jain

Hi All,

how did u resolve the issue? I am also facing the same issue.

Even after setting permission setup for BI boilerplate at Shared Folder level instead of Components level, i am getting the same error. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sankarguru Mani

Hi, Can you help with how you resolved this issue? I am having the same error with my installation.

Just an update. I have figured it out. the permission setup for BI boilerplate should be at Shared Folder level instead of Components level as suggested in the Admin Guide.
Once setup the correct permission at Shared Folder level, it works fine now.
Cheers

Dear,

Could you please send me the steps you followed to resolve this issue. I tried with setting up permission for BI Boilerplates @ Shared Folder level but still facing similar issue.
Any help on this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ahmed

Back