How to Embed Google Map with Address book Revision form in JDE CafeOne?

vgsharma

Hello Friends,

I am creating new layout using JDE cafeone.

In which I am editing Address Book Revision to embed Google map dynamically. Google Map is supposed to show mailing address of Customers on Map. Address shown in map depends on customer which I have selected in Form grid.But after saving layout I am not able to see Google map page as this page is coming totally blank.

Can anyone please help me how to embed Google Map with Address Book application using JDE CafeOne?

Thanks in Advance

Same for me.
Even using a static URL, it shows a blank panel.
Using Review Metadata for Generic URL popup preview shows the page correctly, so not sure what is missing.

Ok, solved for me, our JAS server can't see the internet, so maps.google.com doesn't work. Internal sites work.

Last edited:
Ok, solved for me, our JAS server can't see the internet, so maps.google.com doesn't work. Internal sites work.

That's not the way it works. If your browser has access to the internet then the map will work. The issue is likely the URL you are using as JDE presents the map inside an iframe and unless you have the embed option in your URL then google maps won't display.

Here's a working URL for google maps and cafe one: https://maps.google.com/?q=500+Eldorado+Blvd+Broomfield+CO&t=m&z=14&output=embed

Here's what it can look like:
screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I didn't realise that.
Working well for me now!

Last edited:
Back