E1 page image icon

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there
When I publish the E1 pages in PD the icon does not display. We have different Server for PD and assume there must be some extension to be added in the INIs to accept different image type?
It is working fine in DV and PY.

Please find attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Ad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 71
Sorry to mentioned that the E1 inclusion list extension is identical in PY and PD.

Just tried no luck. Wondering is it related to the planner or something else.. Very strange.

1. I tired both method transfer from PY to PD
2. Directly load from PD ( the zip file).
Version I have for generator is 4.0.1 and when I open output page in windows it shows correct but when upload in PD the images does not show correctly in JD Edwards.
Thanks
AD

The only difference in my PY and PD is that the PD have multi instance of JAS. wondering that causing the issue. ?

zip file physical save to webclient.war\e1pages folder. When i browse in windows and open home.html it shows the proper image but not from view page within jd edwards when i upload the zip.

Thanks

In your PD JAS server's JAS.INI file, in the UPLOAD section, what kind of values do you have assigned to the "E1PageContentExtensionList" entry? I think most of the default icons are .png files, so you'd want to make sure .png files are okay to upload; or, alternatively, are you using custom icons, and if so, what type are they, and is that type included in this JAS.INI entry?

Thanks Don
I have looked that and it is asp,bmp,css,dat,dip,gif,htm,html,ico,img,jfif,jpe,jpeg,jpg,js,mf,pdf,png,svg,tif,tiff,xml and there is no custom file extension or image we are using.

I debug in IE by f12 and found java script error, looks like it is not limited to the image. see screen shot I attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• javaerror.jpg
    javaerror.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 36
Other note is that the PD has cluster 3 instance as there are 3 JVM, That could be the reason? the location of the files is the issue I guess.

AD

Are these custom icons? If so, did you place them in the \template_e1page\img folder in the E1 Page Generator directory structure? If they're somewhere else on your network, do your PD JAS servers have access to them?

Just wondering if any of you has setup horizontal cluster in jas and using E1 pages with no problem ?

Hi Adeel,

We have a horizontal cluster of two Websphere servers. Each one ha s 4 JVMs. We use E1 pages and also custom images on those pages without any issues.

Sheryl

Thanks Sheryl
Good news is that i was able to run pages.
Issue was that one websphere has 3 JVM and one websphere was setup but not used and somehow E1 pages need to copy that un used websphere.
I will dig more to find why E1 pages upload to right websphere but referring to to instanse which is not in use.