AP to GL Intrigrity by offset Account

tridib

Hi,
After run the AP to GL Intrigrity by offset Account
( R047001) I find difference. Can some tell me how to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance

Tridib.

Tribib,
There are several checkpoints to review..

1. Ensure that all Batches are posted
1.1 Go to F0411 and check the POST must be = 'D' for dates DGJ <= <your date>, if you have 'P' are errors and ' ' are non posted batch.
1.2 Go to F0414 and check the POST must be = 'D' for dates DGJ <= <your date>, if you have 'P' are errors and ' ' are non posted batch.

2. Ensure that the supplier accounts have only G/L entries from are created by AE (Automatic Entries) for AP
2.1 Chech the batch types created for the accounts, A/P must be (V, W, K, M), If you found G batch types you have manual entries into these account and you will have difference between A/P and G/L

3. Review the Asof by GLOffset, and review all accounts.

4. Ensure you don't have changes in AAI's. This will create different results (Discounts...)

If these items don't work, you will need to do a SQL making integrity by batch, to found were the problem is.

Hope this helps.

Hi Carlos,

May you please elaborate your points as how to proceed, as I have also received the diffrence after running AP to GL Intrigrity by offset Account, but not be able to resolve this.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Tribib,
There are several checkpoints to review..

1. Ensure that all Batches are posted
1.1 Go to F0411 and check the POST must be = 'D' for dates DGJ <= <your date>, if you have 'P' are errors and ' ' are non posted batch.
1.2 Go to F0414 and check the POST must be = 'D' for dates DGJ <= <your date>, if you have 'P' are errors and ' ' are non posted batch.

2. Ensure that the supplier accounts have only G/L entries from are created by AE (Automatic Entries) for AP
2.1 Chech the batch types created for the accounts, A/P must be (V, W, K, M), If you found G batch types you have manual entries into these account and you will have difference between A/P and G/L

3. Review the Asof by GLOffset, and review all accounts.

4. Ensure you don't have changes in AAI's. This will create different results (Discounts...)

If these items don't work, you will need to do a SQL making integrity by batch, to found were the problem is.

Hope this helps.

Back