Decimal problems

dennisr

Has any had problem with the P47040 (Status Inquiry over EDI 810 Inbound) or P47020 (Status Inquiry over the EDI 850 Inbound). Specifically a problem with the DDI AEXP (Amount Extended Cost). When using either application to add 810 inbound or 850 inbound records, I key in an amount in the AEXP field (ex: 100.00). When I exit and re-inquire on the detail it appears as 10000.00. First noticed this problem when mapping in my EDI translator software to the F47041, 42 and 44 810 inbound tables.

We are using OneWorld XE (B7333) with service pack 18.1. The problem occurs in all our environments (development, prototype and production).

JDE is working on the issue but they can't duplicate the problem. Would appreciate hearing from someone who has had a similar problem.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy Dennis

Curiosity, have you tried wout putting the decimal in? just type "100?"

Jeremey Garcia
Greenville, SC, USA
Xe SP14; ES - AS/400; CO - AS/400; Deploy - NT Citrix - NT SP6; Report Distribution - Formscape;

Thanks for you reply. Yep, I've tried entering the value with and without the decimals. But get the same result.

I did receive a reply from JDE tech support concerning this issue. They've been working with me for a week. For those who may be encountering the same or similar issue: FYI - JDEdwards believe that the application of SAR 5843381 (due to be completed April 26, 2002) will resolve the problems I am encountering.

I'll let you guys know if this resolves my problem.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy Dennis

Make sure KCOO is filled in on detail table. Once I added it, the decimal problem was corrected. My problem was in the F47041. Its a required field.

Back