Enterprise Server Installation

karthik9891

I'm trying to install enterprise server. Facing the following issue

EnterpriseServer.JPG

I've installed Deployment server and Oracle database server 12cr1 successfully. I'm able to login to database server with sysadmin credentials using sqlPlus. But when I use the same credentials here, its not working.
1. Any insights on what needs to be done to overcome this issue?
2. Where will the logs for enterprise server installation go into?

Hello folks,

Any help on this would be really helpful...

I'm trying to install enterprise server. Facing the following issue

View attachment 18082

I've installed Deployment server and Oracle database server 12cr1 successfully. I'm able to login to database server with sysadmin credentials using sqlPlus. But when I use the same credentials here, its not working.
1. Any insights on what needs to be done to overcome this issue?
2. Where will the logs for enterprise server installation go into?

Any information provided would be really helpful ...

Platform
OS Version
E1 Version

Good grief. I hope this isn't someones consultant running amok on their implementation....this is what happens when untrained people try to do CNC Implementation tasks...

Hello Larry_Jones,

I'm trying to run enterprise platform pack installer 9.1.0.0 on windows server 2008 R2. As given in Oracle documentation (https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24902_01/doc.91/e23317/platform_pack.htm#EOUWO288) for platform pack installation, I've extracted the oracle database server 12cr1 package (also tried the same with oracle database server 11.2) under "ORCL" folder. But database server package doesn't have "testOracleConnect.bat" file. As a result, I'm getting the following issue (Cannot spawn command. %1%).

INFO: Setting variable 'gbl_orcl_sysadmUser' to 'system'. Received the value from a code block.
INFO: Setting variable 'gbl_RunScripts' to 'true'. Received the value from a code block.
INFO: Setting variable 'dbCommand' to '*Protected value, not to be logged*'. Received the value from a code block.
INFO: Calling Query e1GeneralQueries10.2.0.3.0 SpawnSysCmdQuery

QueryCommand = *Protected value, not to be logged*

WaitForCompletion = true
INFO: Exception occured during spawning :Cannot run program "C:\Enterprise_Server\ORCL\TestOracleConnect.bat": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
INFO:
Query Exception: SpawnSysCmdQuery_RuntimeException
Query Exception Class: class oracle.sysman.oii.oiil.OiilQueryException
INFO: *** Cancel Dialog: Cannot spawn command. %1% ***
INFO: User Selected: Stop installation of all products.

INFO: Cannot spawn command. %1%
INFO: Setting variable 'PREREQ_CONFIG_LOCATION' to ''. Received the value from variable association.
INFO: Setting variable 'PREREQ_CONFIG_LOCATION' to ''. Received the value from variable association.

Not sure what I'm missing here.

Hello altquark,

You are right !! this isn't some ones consultant :) :) Just using JDE for my learning purposes and curious to know how stuff works... :)

Karthik,

Look at the logs in Oracle Inventory. Typically, it will be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\Inventory\logs.

The most likely cause of this error is that sqlplus is not in the path.

Back