W-2 Summary Report

pfaloney

Well Known Member
We have a new Payroll person and she need to run a copy of the W-2 Summary Report (R07867) but cannot get any detail. According to the code, the Data Selection is done via Report Interface values. However, none of the manuals tell where the report is ran from.

Found the information I needed to run the report. However, it will not allow for CSV format.

Found the information I needed to run the report. However, it will not allow for CSV format.

Hi Patrick,
The R07867 is called interactively from the Yearend Workbench during W2 processing, for a specific year end ID. I would guess you can re-run it for a specific year end ID later, by creating a version and using the data selection.

When you say it will not allow for CSV format:

Do you mean the user is unable to select CSV on the Document Setup screen when running it standalone like this? Or the CSV alignment is off? Or, you want to submit it from the year-end workbench but have it run in CSV format?

Thanks!

Too late suggestion here. Try to parse it from the existing reports, as well as from the W2 form template or something like this. Hope it'll help a little in advance

Back