Bring ship to address in Statement of account

Kishore03

Hi,

I have a requirement to bring Ship to address in my company Statement of account.I am using Business View V03B11P,I want to bring the ship to address against the invoice number in statement of account from customer ledger for a customer.Is there any BSFN available ,in which i can pass invoice number (DOC) from F03B11 to F42119 and i can get the ship to address against the DOC ?Or any other work around available?

Thanks
Kishore

All E1 BSFNs live on table F9862

Use SIFCTN and or SIMD to try and find what you may be looking for. But you can search BSFNs yourself in ER now anyway using the same approach.

I like to use JDEObjectBrowse to test the ones I find

But I'd just use table IO as mentioned above. Sometimes it's far easier

Hi,

Thanks for the above information,but unfortunately i didn't find any BSFN related to my requirement.I also even tried Table I/O ,in which there is no mapping field for DOC in F42119.(ie, to pass DOC from F03B11 to F42119 as a input value and get Ship to adresss).

Thanks
Kishore

The DOC and DCT fields are available in the F42119, they are just towards the middle of the file. Alternatively, the sales order number is stored in the F03B11 as well and you could use that to link to the F42119.

Back